We provide our customers with the peace of mind that business critical applications are running on secure and resilient platforms.
SatCoNet offers broad spectrum of engineering services in the design and implementation of different services and networks as follows
- Implementation of Structured Local Area Networks (Copper and Fiber Optic)
- Audit and certification of Local Area Network for compliance to standards
- Implementation of Microwave (Wi-Fi, WiMAX, OFDM and other technologies)
- Implementation of Security for Networks
- Integration of different networks using different interfaces
- Implementation of Data Centers
- Hardware Implementation and Maintenance Services
- Proprietary Hardware Implementation and Maintenance Services
- CIM Card Production Equipments
- NCR ATM & Self Service Terminals
- UNISYS PEC Systems
- UNISYS MICR Devices
- GILAT SSA, 360e and SkyEdge Devices
- GILAT SatCom Shiron Devices
- Implementation and Maintenance of MGE UPS’s
SatCoNet offers consultancy services in the design and implementation of networks for different applications including setting up and operating secure networks.
The services are offered by highly qualified consultants with long term experience of implementing systems over wide area networks.
Some of the service includes:
- Assessment and audit of entire infrastructure
- Assessment of Security
- Assessment of Data Centre
Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Networks
Services include supplying equipment required, cabling, configuring systems and commissioning networks that integrate client systems across geographically dispersed sites. Services will also include supply, installation and commissioning of local area networks.
Working with the market leader in the delivery of enterprise servers, SatCoNet provides a complete range of servers and platforms. Ranging from standalone servers to complex blade arrays and business critical systems, we are partners of the leading technology manufacturers. Running various flavours of Unix and Microsoft operating systems, the platforms come with a various monitoring and management software which makes operations easier to handle.
Every enterprise today needs to consider virtualised systems environments. This not only saves on capital investments, but also on energy, operations and support. Virtualisation offers a higher level of resiliency and backup, and makes complex server environments easy to manage. SatCoNet offer design, implementation and support of virtualised server and desktop environments.
With the data requirements of enterprises growing dramatically over the last years, managing storage deployment and support has become an increasingly complex and costly requirement. We work with our customers in the deployment of storage solutions which can cater for small business but can also scale to data centre requirements. SatCoNet provides assistance in the design and deployment of such set-ups, making sure that the appropriate security and resilience is built into the systems.
Colocation allows you to place your server machine in Data Center and share our bandwidth as your own. It generally costs more than standard Web hosting, but less than a comparable amount of bandwidth into your place of business. Once you have a machine set up, you take it physically to SatCoNet and install it in our Data Center or you rent a server machine from SatCoNet. We provides an IP, bandwidth, and power to your server. Once it's up and running, you access it much like you would access a Web site on a hosting provider. The difference being that you own the hardware.
Advantages of Colocation
- The biggest advantage of colocation is the cost saving for bandwidth.
- Colocation facilities have better outage protection. We have a backup generator, powerful enough to keep the server running that entire time.
- You own the server machinery. If you decide that the machine is too slow or doesn't have enough memory, you can simply upgrade the server.
- You own the server software. You can install the software or tools you want to use.
- If you move, close, etc, you can leave the server up and running the entire time.
- We provide additional security for your machines. Your server is stored and maintained in a secured environment.
- We will manage and maintain your server for you for an extra cost. This is especially useful if you don't have IT personnel in your office.