Our VSAT Technology Partners
To ensure that our clients get the best solutions available we work with experienced technology partners like IntelSat Ltd. and Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. SatCoNet uses Hub and VSAT technology from Gilat and satellite space segment from Intelsat.
Intelsat Ltd., is the premier satellite services operator with over 40 years of experience in satellite communications, who offer telephony, corporate network, video and Internet solutions in 200 countries & territories via capacity on 24 geosynchronous satellites in prime orbital locations.
Intelsat’s state-of-the-art satellites are supported by:
- Satellite transponder reliability of 99.997% since 1985.
- Complementary terrestrial-based network including teleports, fiber and points-of-presence to make it easier to connect.
- Over $9 billion worth of customer ground infrastructure pointed to Intelsat satellites.
- 24x7 control centers to assist customers with all of their technical and service inquiries
Gilat Satellite Networks
Gilat has been in the VSAT business since 1987. Committed to manufacturing, marketing and delivering reliable satellite products, systems, services and solutions, developing innovative uses for VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) technology and loyally serving our customers, Gilat Satellite Networks has worked hard to earn its place as a market leader. Gilat (NASDAQ: GILTF), together with its global subsidiaries and affiliates and over 800 employees worldwide, designs, develops, manufactures, markets and services the products that enable reliable, end-to-end telecommunications and data networking solutions via satellite.
These network solutions are changing the face of:
- Enterprise networking for data, video and audio applications that ranges from credit card authorization, online banking and corporate intranet to interactive distance learning, nationwide or worldwide.
- Bundled telephony and Internet solutions that converge voice, data and the Web for corporate, government and public telephony - private telephone networks, rural call offices and remote business and home phone, fax and Internet connections that bridge the digital divide.
- Internet access and broadband IP, with high-speed, always-on interactive connectivity for Internet-based unicast, multicast and interactive content delivery applications anytime, anywhere.
- Gilat has shipped more than 400,000 VSATs worldwide, and has a proven track record of billions of online hours. Gilat also develops innovative technologies that enhance VSAT and satellite capabilities. Gilat's unique satellite access schemes improve space segment utilization for the economical use of satellite resources.